In June, we assembled a Q&A panel of technology partners who are leading the reformation of healthcare.
Highlights from the conversation included:
- Healthcare is experiencing the largest transformation in 20 years and consumerism is leading the change
- Americans are uncomfortable navigating healthcare
- Employees don’t want paper materials or a one-time enrollment meeting. They want information when they want it
- Healthcare is exploding with technology tools to guide in making healthcare decisions with an emphasis on cost transparency
- Employers have the opportunity to change the dynamic of healthcare
- Cost-saving tactics such as changing copays and reallocating dollars to employees are no longer effective
- Tools and resources are available to supercharge the effectiveness of your employee benefit program and make healthcare a better experience for the employee
- Following the 1st year of ACA required reporting, Frenkel’s custom solution helped employers streamline the reporting burden with a score of 8.7 / 10 in overall satisfaction compared to peer tools which scored 5.5 / 10
Follow Up Materials
Following the Q&A, technology partners held breakout sessions that gave attendees a closer look at their products. Tech partners included:
- American Well: Telehealth
- bswift: Online Enrollment
- One Medical: Primary Care
- Truveris: Pharmacy Transparency
- WinFertility:Infertility Management
- Zest Health: Healthcare Transparency
We also held a session on ACA’s reporting requirements and presented Frenkel’s end-to-end solution.
Looking to find out more about integrating technology into your benefits strategy? Click here to contact us.