Plan Globally. Insure Locally.
Frenkel Benefits – an EPIC Company is consistently expanding our international benefits footprint in order to provide our clients with the high-level services that they have come to expect for domestic needs. We provide practical financial and administrative solutions to create a global benefits approach while utilizing local benefits systems to structure a country-specific competitive package.
We are members of the Worldwide Broker Network (WBN) and GBN Worldwide, two networks of independent insurance and benefits brokers. These networks span over 100 countries and 500 cities, and through these partnerships we are able to expand our global reach and gain priority access to international markets.
Among the services we provide:
- Arrange and manage global pooling
- Provide medical, pension and other coverage for expatriates, third country and local nationals based on country-specific protocols
Additionally, our Global Solutions team supports multinational organizations in developing benefits and reward strategies that confidently meet global HR standards and respond to local competitive and regulatory requirements. We have the additional support of this dedicated team of global specialists with capabilities to provide services supporting U.S. expatriates, third country nationals, international rotators and local nationals.
Our team has extensive experience advising on clients’ international assignee workforces, ranging in size from startup operations with two expatriates to global operations with thousands of international assignees. The knowledge gained from collaborating with such diverse clientele gives us insight into the day-to-day issues that an organization may face when trying to manage employee benefit programs on a global scale and allows us to deliver tailored solutions to mitigate business risk.
Our in-house expertise on international employee benefit issues is rare within the industry. Deploying these resources while working side-by-side with our U.S. focused health and welfare, retirement, communications and various other in-house teams, allows us to provide our clients with an integrated and enhanced approach towards benefit strategy and design.
Some key deliverables from Global Solutions:
- Consultation on overall global benefits strategy and governance procedures
- Access to Worldwide Broker Network (WBN) affiliated partners in over 100 countries
- Review annual benchmark data of international health plans
- Assistance with choosing international benefits software solutions
- Pre- and post-M&A due diligence on overseas plans and benefit integrations
- Assessment and evaluation of expatriate plan pricing and design